1) It is 8:16PM and I am watching Evan and Anna dance on DWTS. Actually now it is 8:46PM ET as I finish this post.
2) I am currently interviewing for two separate jobs (at the same company). Please keep your fingers crossed for me that if the right job is supposed to present itself (to me), it will. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be, right?! I believe in fate.
3) The "i" on my keyboard is sticking and I keep making typos.
4) I was REALLY bad on Saturday night. Please do not ask. I cannot tell.
5) I went to the massage place at the mall again this weekend for reflexology (a foot rub). I am going way too often. They giggle at me when I walk in. I took Chinese in high school but cannot remember any of it.
6) I am having trouble keeping up with my blogging. Work and kids and life are keeping me too busy. I am worried that I will peter out and be Pippi No Bloggie.
7) I watched Norbit Saturday night (the movie where Eddie M plays multiple characters) and laughed so hard at the scene where Eddie Murphy (in drag) as Norbit's wife, Rasputia, goes to the water park. I am going to try and find a YouTube clip and post it below. (I did.)
8) I ate three red velvet cookies tonight. Oh well. They were good.
9) This was my workout series this morning: 1) 30 Day Shred 1; 2) Bootylicious Buns w/ Stephanie Vitorino 1; 3) Standing Abs...I am telling you this so that I will feel better about eating the three red velvet cookies. I love Exercise TV.
10) I wish I had more money. Don't we all!
"How You Doin?!"